3rd Brake Light
1. Remove Plastic cover from trunk lid (it simply snaps off)
2. Unplug harness from 3rd brake bulb
3. Remove harness from trunk light bulb
4. Feed trunk-release cable through plastic cover
5. Using supplied splice connector, connect BLUE (ground) wire from module and splice into BLACK (ground) wire from light harness
6. Cut the TAN (positive) wire from harness
7. Connect HARNESS end of TAN wire to WHITE wire on module
8. Connect PEDAL end of TAN wire to RED wire on module
9. Use supplied tie wraps to secure module out of the way
10. Re-route and reattach cable and harnesses.
11. TEST AND ENJOY!