Ford Engine Plenum Cover
1. Pop The Hood!
2. Gently pull off the wire loom holders off the rear studs
3. Using a 5/16 socket remove the top two bolts off the Throttle Body
4. Open your package of new Ford Studs
5. The new studs have provisions for mounting the fromt of the engine cover
6. Bolt the new studs in place using an 8mm wrench.
7. Side the front of the cover over the new studs.
8. Slide the rear grommets over the existing studs.
9. Replace the wire loom holders.
10. Admire your "new" engine!