Blacked Out Pony Emblem
1. Sand and Prime the new emblem.
2. Paint the emblem with 2-3 Coats of FLAT BLACK
3. Remove the Radiator Cover by popping out the 6 push-pins (3 per side)
4. Use a Screw Driver to pop the top
5. Pull the rest of the pin out with your fingers.
6. Remove the pin washers off the back of the pony. (this may be difficult, and you will probably snap the pins off the pony)
7. Replace the pony with your new one, and push the new pin washers onto the back of the emblem
8. Replace the radiator cover the opposite of removal