Black Signal Markers
**THIS CAN BE DONE WITHOUT REMOVING THE BUMPER**
1. Jack the car up, and remove the Front Wheel
2. Remove the 3 screws holding the fender liner, and pull it as far back as you can
3. Locate and unscrew the lights from the signal housings
4. Pull the right side of the light out first by depressing the plastic clips (white), then slide the light out of the slot.
5. Install the new light housing in reverse of how you removed the original.
6. Insert the lights back into the housings.
7. Repeat for the other side